Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car

I used to be like this chap...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANPsHKpti48


The last part of this video is one of my favorite parts of the movie...
The Wolf
: Jimmie, lead the way. Boys, get to work.
Vincent
: A please would be nice.
The Wolf
: Come again?
Vincent
: I said a please would be nice.
The Wolf
: Get it straight buster - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to tell you what to do and if self-preservation is an instinct you possess you'd better fucking do it and do it quick! I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
Jules
: No, Mr. Wolf, it ain't like that...
Vincent
: I don't mean any disrespect, I just don't like people barking orders at me.
The Wolf
: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car!


No comments: